The Paid Social Prospecting Teams primary objective is to drive new customer growth for Wayfair via our digital partners. We work closely with Facebook and Instagram to reach our target customers. Our job is to fuel growth for Wayfair by introducing new customers to our brands, giving them a positive experience throughout their journey, so they have an opportunity to become part of our loyal customer base. We partner with AdTech, Data Science, Creative and other marketing teams to create smarter, more automated and scalable programs with increased personalization.
Were looking for a technically-minded individual to join our team and own growth strategy analytics across the user journey in order to further accelerate growth of the prospecting program and enable a better experience for our customers. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial, analytical individual who is interested in learning more about the ad tech, measurement, and marketing analytics spaces.
What youll do
- Leverage advanced analytics techniques such as customer segmentation and predictive modeling to better understand customer journeys and behaviors and inform marketing strategy and decisions
- Partner closely with marketers, product managers, engineers and external vendors to investigate issues, identify opportunities and implement innovative solutions
- Become a technical expert in customer data and ad tech integrations
- Document current processes and serve as strategic consultant to improve new customer activation and existing customer retention
Who you are
- Proficiency in SQL, R, and/or Python. You will be required to pass a coding assessment as part of the interview process.
- Dynamic self-starter with high operational acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset looking to make a big impact in a growing organization
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset and a desire for creative problem solving
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable in a data-driven environment
- Collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others thrive
- Bachelors degree in a technical area (computer science, engineering, mathematics, or economics) or equivalent years of experience
- 4+ years of experience working in a quantitative or technical field such as consulting, engineering or product management
- Interest and/or experience in Mar/Ad Tech and Performance Marketing
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.