Anaqua, Inc. is a premium provider of integrated intellectual property (IP) management technology solutions and services. Anaqua’s AQX platform combines best practice workflows with big data analytics and tech-enabled services to create an intelligent environment designed to inform IP strategy, enable IP decision-making, and streamline IP operations. Today, nearly half of the top 100 U.S. patent filers and global brands, as well as a growing number of law firms worldwide use Anaqua’s solutions. Over one million IP executives, attorneys, paralegals, administrators, and innovators in large and medium-sized companies use the platform for their IP management needs. The company’s global operations are headquartered in Boston, with offices across the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
The Technical Product Manager at Anaqua will play a strategic role in shaping the future of Anaqua product suite and the innovation and Intellectual Property industries. You will focus on the more technical aspects of Product Management to help Anaqua develop sound solutions from a technical and technological perspectives. You must possess a blend of Product, Technology and Business experience. You will be a critical link between the Product and Engineering teams to help facilitate communication, and solution new features and solutions. You must be able to communicate effectively with all areas of the company as well as with Anaqua clients and prospects.
- Work with the chief architect and the Engineering team leaders to define product roadmap and with the Product Mangers to understand requirements.
- Lead and manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Gather, synthesize, and articulate market and client requirements and best practices for current and future product roadmap
- Understand technical issues and identify possible solutions.
- Translate business and customer needs into detailed user stories.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to create wireframes as required.
- Manage to the product roadmap deliverables and release timelines across departments. Own Product backlog.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Execute release roll-out including documentation, trouble-shooting, impact analysis, resolution proposals, and client feedback for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with partners and other product managers (internally or externally) for visioning, solutioning and product integration
- Strong overall technical background: software development, SQL Server, APIs, etc.
- 5+ years of software product management experience with at least 2 years of experience in a field facing role
- Agile experience in Product Management or as Scrum Master.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or analytical / technical work experience a must
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel 25%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with technical staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
Anaqua is always on the lookout for talented people who can contribute to our exceptional team. We provide a friendly and diverse environment in which to work, while also offering exciting and rewarding opportunities for future career development. Come join our collaborative and entrepreneurial team! We also offer competitive salaries with benefits, and a sound training program for new employees.