Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva Align is applying modern cloud computing technologies to one of the hardest problems facing commercial life sciences organizations how to organize their field teams to educate the right doctors about their therapies, and ultimately get them to the right patients. We are looking for creative, agile, and passionate product managers who will innovate to make Align a global leader. You will join a small but growing team of devoted professionals who will not rest until our customers are delighted and evangelical about the value we deliver.
What You'll Do
- Communicate with customers and other industry experts to deeply understand customer needs and pain points.
- Turn insights into a product vision and help define and prioritize the roadmap.
- Write detailed technical specifications and work closely with engineering and QA to deliver new capabilities to customers.
- Speak publicly to customers and internal stakeholders about our product to promote and validate the roadmap and vision.
- Track record of success in enterprise software
- 3+ years building high-scale enterprise software solutions; senior positions also available depending on experience
- Experience creating data models
- Experience building software integrations
- Able to quickly grasp complex business processes and data flows and anticipate the broad impact of changes in a live system.
- Able to come up with simple, elegant solutions to hard business problems.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills - able to clearly and simply express complex ideas to business leaders, IT professionals, and engineering.
- Hard worker with a start-up mentality - someone who will go the extra mile to make customers successful with our product, which will ultimately make our product successful.
- Someone who is curious about how things work, and proactively asks questions to figure it out.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Veeva Vault administration and customization
- Experience with Life Sciences commercial business organization and processes
- Experience with creating or implementing mapping software or map-based visualizations
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Allocations for self-directed charitable giving
- Healthy and free lunches and snacks provided every day
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
If working in Pleasanton:
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].