Cedar is the first complete payment solution in healthcare, uniquely bringing together payers and providers to deliver a transformative consumer experience and eliminate administrative waste. Our technology reimagines patient billing and engagement, enabling providers and payers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
Were looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our rapidly growing team! In this role you will partner with the hiring managers in our Makers organization to manage all stages of the recruiting cycle from sourcing to hiring. You will also be responsible for supervising metrics that drive time to hire, candidate quality, and ensure an outstanding candidate experience focused on engagement and positivity. You ideally have experience performing full-cycle technical recruitment in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
At Cedar, people are core to our business and this individual is excited to maintain a high bar throughout the entire recruiting process. This role as a Technical Recruiter is an excellent opportunity to join our mission-driven team while also playing an integral and impactful role in the growth of our company.
- Manage all stages of the recruiting cycle for technical roles across Cedar
- Partner with hiring managers to build clearly-defined job descriptions
- Source and outreach new candidates
- Lead the interview process including crafting interview plans, keeping the pipeline moving in a timely manner, reference checks, and closing candidates
- Handle candidate flow through Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system
- Be the face of Cedar and ensure an exceptional candidate experience by identifying and anticipating candidate needs with clear communication throughout the process
- Manage recruiting events, projects, or recruitment related processes
- Maintain a culture that adheres to Cedars values of focusing on our vision, using good judgment, staying positive, and disallowing mediocrity
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced company
- Familiarity with recruiting tools and programs (Greenhouse, LinkedIn, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and comfortable using metrics to guide decision-making
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and teams
- Self-starter and excited to work in a changing environment
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and good judgement
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Data-driven compensation, competitive benefits, stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the Technical Recruiter role who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.