CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Hardware Recruiter to help scale our rapidly growing Hardware Engineering and R&D team in the San Francisco Bay Area, , inclusive of robotics, mechanical engineering, systems engineering, electrical engineering, NPI manufacturing, hardware project management and more. As a Hardware Recruiter, you will work closely with the larger People Team based in NYC to develop recruitment strategies for finding, attracting and hiring technical team members. You are an expert at sourcing through a variety of diverse channels with a proven track record in inclusion recruiting. You have a superior ability to close technical hardware and software roles and approach full lifecycle recruiting with creativity, nimbleness, and with a rooting in compliant processes.
- Create and deploy unique sourcing strategies to bring in new team members, thinking not just about short term, but the long term needs of our hiring teams
- Partner closely with our engineering leads to understand how you can help close their key hires and serve as a SME that consults them on best practices to do so
- Be part of the broader People Team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes and consistently reflect on how to improve those processes
- Cultivate and execute strong values and dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion in recruitment cycles
- Stay up to date on on-demand manufacturing and industry trends along with companies in this landscape
- Minimum of 5+ years full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth environment; emphasis on unconventional and technical sourcing
- 2+ years of in-house recruiting experience with a proven track record in a fast-paced organization
- 2+ years recruiting for hardware talent in high growth US markets
- Extensive sourcing toolbox - you have demonstrable experience utilizing resources beyond LinkedIn Recruiter and conventional job boards
- Demonstrated success partnering with hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle and executing a data and metric-driven process
- In-depth business knowledge of the talent market on a local and national basis for key disciplines in hardware and software engineering
- Exceptional critical thinking, judgement, and emotional intelligence when it comes to interviewing
- You thrive in a high-volume recruiting environment and are able to maintain hiring status reports with strong attention to detail while providing exceptional candidate care
- A positive, can-do attitude with a passion for matching candidates in the right jobs
- Experience working with a variety of different Applicant Tracking Systems
- Knowledge of immigration law as pertains to hiring
- Involvement in industry driven networking
Working at CreateMe:
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our flexible Paid Time Off
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.