Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Sometimes called a Demo Engineer, you will be the lead technical resource on the Solution Consulting team. This includes designing, building, and maintaining Sales demo environments and acting as the go-to resource for technical initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Formulating and executing the strategy and vision for setting up and maintaining demo environments
- Collaborate with other groups within Veeva, including Product Management, Professional Services and Technical Services
- Set up and maintain Vault master demo environments, including Vault-to-Vault connections
- Identify opportunities and solutions for automating and scaling technical operations
- Act as a project manager to help coordinate resources and activities related to technical initiatives
- Become an expert Vault user and administrator by staying up to date on the latest features and configurations
- Assist with configuration and preparation required for sales opportunities
- Learn Sales and Solution Consulting processes
- Educate and train the Solution Consulting team on new features, configurations, and technologies
- 5+ years of professional experience in a technical role
- College degree in related field
- Good project management skills and experience
- Experience managing cloud software solution environments
- Strong desire to learn and stay up to date with the latest Vault capabilities and technology
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Problem solver; able to develop unique solutions and troubleshoot as needed
- Strong technical skills and ability to pick up new technology and concepts quickly
- Good communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with Vault applications and knowledge of the life sciences industry
- Experience with Vault SDK
- Experience with internal Vault technical tools
- Understanding of the end-to-end clinical trial process
- Cloud software implementation experience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].