The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
The EDB Talent Acquisition team is growing and we are hiring a Technical Sourcer. You will work on entry level positions as well as assist the team with sourcing for our top priority and hard-to-fill openings.
- Build top of funnel for hard-to-fill Technical roles through commonly used and yet-to-be tried sourcing methods
- Maintain our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) and ensure that all information is up-to-date
- Move candidates through the recruiting process and assist in scheduling
- Ensure a high-level of communication with candidates and the team, responding promptly to all correspondence
- Leverage our current sourcing tools to find the best talent
- Partner with the recruiting team to identify how best to support them
What we're looking for:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in technical recruiting or staffing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-focused approach with includes excellent verbal and written communication skills, being personable, and being focused on problem solving
- Supreme multi-tasker and ability to pivot quickly based on priorities
- Organized, accurate and very detail oriented
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and complete assigned tasks in a timely, professional manner
- Experience with Greenhouse or other modern ATSs
- Experience with Excel and analyzing recruiting data
- Employer branding experience
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.