Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
We're seeking a Support Engineer (Client Integrations) to help research, solve, and build solutions for our clients (healthcare providers). This person will work on the front lines, diving into data, researching potential problems, and coding robust solutions.
This role is great for people interested in a technical support role with aspirations of growing as a software engineer, client strategist, or product manager.
- Respond to and debug technical issues that arise from our integrations with clients.
- Analyze data from our clients and solve issues with missing or misinterpreted data.
- Work with Cedar business development, software engineers, and PMs to discover and fix technical issues in our product.
- Help ensure technical issues are resolved quickly with quality solutions.
- Help ensure our integrations operate efficiently.
- On-call expectations: When not on-call, working hours are expected to be 9am-5pm local time
- On-call hours are 8am-8pm, 7 days a week. Team members are expected to be on call once every 6 weeks
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read and write code at an intermediate level (Python preferred)
- Experience working with a database and SQL
- Experience in a technical support or analyst position
- Experience with or interest in client-facing responsibilities
- Experience with Django and/or Bash
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions!
- Openness across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.