All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
We're looking for an experienced technical analyst with a proactive and curious approach to problem-solving to join our Customer Success & Support team, helping us to provide prompt and delightful technical support to the developers who use Snyk.
As a level 1 Technical Support Engineer on our small Customer Support team, youll be the first line of defense against technical support issues that arrive via email, chat and Github issues. You will work with the Tier 2 team and our talented core engineering team to help solve Snyks customer issues. You will be working directly with active and prospective Snyk customers every day, building and maintaining their trust, whilst balancing the needs of enterprise and self-service customers alike.
As a frontline engineer for our technical support team, you will also play a key role in building a solid relationship with our enterprise and large accounts through steady and helpful communications and guidance each and every day!
You'll spend your time:
- Understanding, reproducing and resolving complicated technical issues that our customers have raised.
- Diving into our codebase, primarily written with NodeJS/Typescript, to figure out where the issue lies, and what a good solution might look like.
- Providing expert communication, ensuring that every user knows exactly when theyll hear back from us and providing regular updates while solving their problem.
- Listening to our users needs, listening for recurring requests, and representing their voice in daily meetings with the Tier 2 and engineering teams.
- Contributing to building up a best-in-class technical support function, including writing customer documentation and FAQs, building dashboards, or designing integrations between tools.
- Over time, wed love for you to have ambitions to develop your career as a developer or as a technical expert within Snyk!
You should join us if:
- You have some experience as a developer or in a similar role.
- You enjoy working with others code and have used GitHub or other source control tools.
- You love helping people and care deeply about providing an excellent customer experience.
- You take a logical approach to solving problems and prioritization.
- You are a clear communicator, both verbally and in writing, and you enjoy explaining things to others.
- You are curious: you love to explore new challenges, but also know when you need guidance from someone with more domain experience.
- Youre interested in security or open source software, and you believe in our mission.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway.
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!
More about Snyk