PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, composed of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
As a Technology Evangelist, you will help us fulfill our mission by connecting with other partners, customers, and developers, contributing to open source, and sharing your knowledge and experience about PathAI and other leading technologies at conferences and meetups, in contributed articles, and on blogs, podcasts, and social media. Your work will foster a community inspired by PathAI.
We focus on generating awareness about PathAI by rolling up our sleeves, contributing to the ecosystem, and enabling others to become evangelists outside the company as well. Not afraid to be hands-on, you might write sample code, author papers, blog posts, provide insights to journalists, and work with strategic PathAI partners and customers to excite and engage developer communities.
What youll do:
- Lead the conversation around the latest technology advancements and best practices in the Machine Learning and Product development communities
- Create engaging content, including technical talks, blog posts, demos, and videos, that educates customers, partners, and developers on important technologies and trends
- Working with our recruiting team to help introduce PathAI to the broader technology community spreading awareness of the company and the exciting opportunities we have to offer
- Working with our engineering and scientific teams to create and manage our internal documentation repositories to foster collaboration
- Support PathAIs product and engineering efforts by sharing what you learn while engaging with the wider machine learning community and the tech community, at large
- Conduct interviews with media via phone, podcasts, video, and in-person
- Contribute to relevant open source projects, foundations, and SIGs in order to give PathAI visibility and share our experience and insights to developments in our areas of interest
- Be a leader within PathAI and in the wider community
What you'll need:
- Experience building software and contributing to open source in the cloud computing ecosystem
- At least 2 years of experience giving talks and developing demos, workshops, webinars, videos, and other technical content
- Meaningful social presence with engaged followers
- Ability to manage the fast moving conference schedule with its CFP deadlines and show dates
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space.
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.