For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
Design and execute consumer experiences to drive usage and create value for landlords
The HqO Tenant Experience team is responsible for the launch and activation of our platform at our customer buildings - from planning on-site events to demonstrate the value of the software to users in a building - as well as content creation, account management and reporting. The primary focus of the Engagement Specialist is to create in-app content and partner with client contacts (property management/marketing) to ideate, coordinate & execute tenant experience events.
- Use HqOs proprietary software to customize and build mobile apps that result in compelling digital experiences for Tenants and meet customers requirements;
- Create mobile app marketing materials and support the fulfillment of tenant engagement incentives throughout the course of the customer lifecycle;
- Conceptualize and lead the creation of compelling mobile app content that resonates with consumers, drives engagement, and improves the overall tenant experience;
- Communicate succinctly through in-app push notifications, emails, and short-form content. Use HqO proprietary software and partner technology to create and deliver communications to end-users;
- Ensure content is produced in a timely fashion and meets deadlines while maintaining HqO quality standards;
- Design and execute universal engagement and digital experience initiatives to drive usage and scale our business;
- Partner with marketplace vendors to source and deliver best-in-class programming, content, and events to enhance tenant experience and provide value for Landlords;
- Use HqO Analytics to analyze app usage data and assess performance across assigned buildings including the performance of individual posts/content along with broader trends;
- Identify and report software bugs, workflow improvements, and software enhancements to support HqOs Agile/Scrum development process; and
- Deliver against clearly defined business goals provided by Tenant Experience management.
- Experience in Content Creation/Marketing, Account Management, or Events;
- Strong organizational skills and must be detail orientated;
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing company;
- Self-motivated and driven by successfully executing high-quality work in alignment with customer goals and Tenant Experience Best Practices; and
- B.A. or equivalent from an accredited 4-year educational institution.