Quil, a digital health company, delivers actionable and personalized health itineraries for patients and caregivers, answering the question “What Happens Next?” in their healthcare journeys. We combine the powers of precision data, state-of-the-art technology, and security with unparalleled consumer reach to help individuals navigate today’s chaotic healthcare landscape. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Quil serves individuals, healthcare providers and payors nationally. Quil is a joint venture of Independence Health Group (Independence) and Comcast.
Quil is a high energy start up that fosters an innovative culture with a focus on individual growth and team collaboration. Our vision is to build the solution that helps patients, and their caregivers make timely and more informed decisions, guiding them to the healthiest version of themselves.
We are looking for an energetic, experienced Test Automation Lead who will act as the voice of quality throughout all parts of our product development cycle. Our team is busy building new products that include a mobile Application, Smart Home/Home-care sensor technologies, Realtime alerting, Personal health and Caregiving features.
This role will ensure that we have confidence in our deployments by guiding our team to include the right testing at the right levels. She or he will help us transition to continuous delivery and will lead the QA / testing discipline in a complex and exciting integrated product.
As a senior member of our Site Reliability Engineering team, you will:
- Work with cross functional team leads to devise a testing strategy for iOS, Android, hybrid, and web apps
- Work with cross functional and backend teams to devise a testing strategy for the APIs backing our applications
- Work with SAAS and device platform product partners to devise a testing strategy for verifying integrations with the services that back our applications
- Establish and improve quality processes around automated testing for several Quil product lines, including building a culture around maintaining tests that we can trust
- Help manage embedded QA engineers in cross functional teams to ensure strong, consistent test practices and coverage
- Work hands-on with teams to ensure that our test automation is providing a strong return on our testing investment
- Identify areas of risk and advise the business on embracing and managing said risk
- Continue to learn and expand your knowledge and skill set
You have the skills to be successful in this role if you have:
- Generally requires 5+ years of automated testing development experience
- 2+ years of experience running a QA or automated testing team
- Working experience in Continuous Delivery
- Write code with empathy for the next person
- Good understanding of testing in a continuous delivery and deployment context
- Good understanding of modern test automation tools and practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience managing teams
- Effective working with local and remote individuals
It is a plus if you have:
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Familiarity with Appium
- Experience with webdriver.io