As an Installer/Trainee at Intersection, you will assist in maintaining our advertising assets in the New York metro area. You are highly motivated, reliable and dedicated, and able to work well in a team environment. You should have solid written and verbal communication skills, and you must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record. You should be comfortable working in the elements year-round. Knowledge of Manhattan and the surrounding boroughs is a plus.
This is a full-time, night shift position. The hours on Sunday - Thursday, 8:00pm - 4:30am. This position is compensated at $15.20/per hour to start, with access to full company/union benefits (medical, dental, etc).
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
What you will accomplish:
- Ensure the proper installation and removal of advertisements
- Accurately record and report all install/removal information prior to the end of each shift
- Report safety and maintenance related problems to supervisor/operations manager
- Participate in company training, safety meetings and other meetings and events as directed
What we expect:
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, bend or crawl
- Perform non-routine duties as assigned by a supervisor
- Safely operation light to medium duty company trucks
At Intersection we celebrate every voice that makes us unique and every perspective that makes us grow. Its our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products and offerings impact cities across the world and its our goal to represent the diversity and differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrrier status, military status/service, veteran status, mental or physical disability, and all other legally protected characteristics.