We are hiring a Treasury Manager to scale our global treasury function. In this role, you will have primary responsibilities to support the areas of international cash management, global banking, and foreign exchange risk management.
The Treasury Manager will drive the development and execution of our global treasury operations by building strong relationships while demonstrating creative ability to problem-solve in complex situations.
Cash and Investment Management
- Execute daily treasury operations activities for global cash management. Oversee global daily cash position and monitor global cash status.
- By partnering with internal and external stakeholders, lead the implementation of new global banking platform
- Recommend and participate in the implementation of new banking services and products
- Collaborate with the FPA and Accounting organizations to enhance the legal entity cash forecasting process
- Monitor excess cash and maximize the return on investments in compliance with the company’s investment policies. Recommend changes based on market conditions
- Prepare quarterly treasury dashboard for review with senior management
- Monitor currency rates to forecast income statement and balance sheet unrealized gains (losses)
- Manage non-functional currency foreign exchange exposure
- Develop and implement F/X hedging strategy, including alternative methodologies and financial instruments
- Manage intercompany funding including settling inter-company balances on a monthly basis
- Manage short and long term subsidiary funding needs, intercompany debt, and debt capitalizations
- Ensure intercompany cross-charges are computed, cross-charged, and forecasted in accordance with transfer pricing policy
- Work with tax and regional controllership on local regulatory approvals for cash remittances
- Manage banking relationships including bank system reporting, account balances, fees, letters of credit, KYC requests, corporate guarantees, and quality issues
- Manage employee access to banking systems on a global basis
- Work with Regional Controllers to ensure accurate and complete account maintenance including authorized signatories and approvers, opening and closing accounts, and adding services
Compliance, Reporting and Controls
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s treasury policies and internal control framework including key Sarbanes-Oxley controls and periodically updating control narratives
- Compile and analyze treasury information to meet monthly, quarterly and fiscal year end management reporting and external auditor requirements
- Liaise with Accounting on footnotes and disclosures for all treasury sections of financial statements
- Maintain compliance tracker to monitor bank credit ratings and investment benchmarks
Insurance and Other
- Lead annual insurance renewal process and review relevant customer contract insurance language
- Work with ARC team to implement annual Certificate of Compliance program
- Assist in preparing presentations for executive management, Board of Directors, financial institutions and credit rating agencies
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills including the capacity to perform detailed analysis while understanding broader context and implications
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing at all organizational levels
- Able to work independently and within a cross-functional team, managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to take initiative and drive projects to completion
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in international treasury with a multinational company with progressive experience in international banking, cash management, financing, FX management and liquidity
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills
- Must have a basic accounting knowledge and an excellent understanding of macroeconomics including financial markets, financial instruments and investment theory. A strong knowledge of treasury-related accounting principles is preferred.
- Experience with proprietary banking platforms and transaction systems
- Experience with ERP system / financial reporting tools - Netsuite a plus
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. Mimecast is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the interview and employment process, and to use our online system to apply for a position. Call us at (617) 393-7000 or send an email to [email protected] to request reasonable accommodations.
Mimecast will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.