To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Software is at the center of our product development, as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing. As a UI Software Engineer at Formlabs you will write code that enables new and inventive uses of our products both on our printer firmwares and desktop applications. Youll learn the intricate processes that drive our 3D printers, discover new ways to connect our products to users, build interactions that solve unique technological challenges and how to work together with a team of designers. Additionally as part of our software team, youll get to see code you write released in software that ships to customers.
If youre passionate about UI/UX and software and want to help build the best desktop 3D printing software on the market, we want you as a UI Software Engineer Intern.
*Sharing examples of projects youve worked on or anything youve built is encouraged*
- You are detail oriented and are motivated by building great products that have a tangible impact on peoples lives
- You have a healthy obsession with how people interact with technology
- You have curiosity and/or experience around working across software and hardware
- Ready to take a feature from initial concept through design and implementation
- You have experience with C++
- Bonus! Experience working on any part of the UI/UX development process and/or experience with the Qt/QML framework
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.