Immuta is the universal cloud data access control platform, enabling data teams to automate data access control on any cloud, using any data platform, at scale. With Immuta, organizations can finally unlock the full value of their data even the most sensitive data while improving productivity, reducing time to data, maintaining strong security, and enabling new data sharing use cases.
Since our founding in 2015, Immuta has now become the leader in cloud data access control. That comes by applying our expertise in engineering, security, ethics, and law. But, more importantly, it requires a relentless focus on our customers needs. Immutas customers understand that data is the most critical asset for innovation. Secure, democratized, self-service access to cloud-based data is an imperative to accelerate business intelligence, data science, and data sharing outcomes.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Customers include Aon, Credit Suisse, Daimler, S&P Global, U.S. Army, and Atlassian. Over half of the top banks now use Immuta
- Partners include Databricks, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $169 million in total venture capital funding. Investors include Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
- Major offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; and, College Park, Maryland
As a UX Designer, you will help shape and design a world class user experience for Immutas entire platform. Through your efforts, Immuta will deliver a user experience that becomes a point of competitive differentiation.
This UX Designer will guide concepts through the entire design process, and is just as passionate about conducting user research as they are about elegant designs and attractive UIs. Youll drive your product from research from concept to delivery while collaborating with team members from product management, development, and your peers in UX.
Your day to day will involve
- Fully understanding and championing the needs of our users by spending time with Immutas customers, prospects, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Planning and conducting user research through interviews, observations, card sorts, and other research methods.
- Identifying pain points, needs, and opportunities for delight from the users perspective, based on the team's user research.
- Producing personas, journey maps, research reports, and other artifacts to communicate analysis and findings to team members
- Defining user problems and ideate solutions to solve them.
- Prototyping designs for stakeholder feedback and testing.
- Use low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes as appropriate for your place in the design process
- Soliciting, accepting, and acting on constructive critique of your designs.
- Providing thoughtful, constructive critique of the designs of your team-mates.
- Conducting usability and user tests to determine if your design(s) can be further improved.
- Producing production ready designs and provide guidance to developers implementing them.
- Helping to create and maintain our UX/UI design system to ensure consistency in all of Immutas digital interactions.
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums and deductibles for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.