We are looking for a Vice President to join our Client Analytics and Interventions team within our Customer Success division. Your job will be to build the strategy and drive initiatives that improve client performance and outcomes. You are responsible for leading a team who both produces the insights and drives the calls to action (CTAs) to our CSMs through our client platform (Gainsight). But enough about us; lets talk about you.
The Team: Our Client Analytics and Interventions team has a mission to improve client satisfaction (NPS), revenue and retention by supporting client performance and product value conversations and enablingathenasCustomer Success Managers (CSMs) through Gainsight and Customer Success insight tools.
- Buildastrategy and roadmaptoimprove client outcomes through data insights
- Identify key department initiatives and create successful programs,like our Value Expansion Plays,to drive positive client performance and outcomes
- Providethought leadershipand drive innovative solutions thatinfluence how data insights are delivered to the client throughathenaNetbycollaborating closely with Product and Technology Enabled Services (TES)
- Collaborate with otherathenadepartments to ensure there is alignment with how we provide data and insights toathenasclients
- Lead the strategy on how to influence andenableCSMson performance and value conversations with clients byutilizingthe tools and resources produced by the Client Analytics team
- Work with Advisory Services to create new engagement opportunities that deliver value beyondwhat the CSM and product can achieve
- Optimizethe Gainsight platform to drive client outcomes and performance; produce effective dashboards and CTAs that drive measurable improvement in client performance
- Collaborate with Customer Success leadership and CSMs to work through client escalations
- Bachelors degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
- 15+ years experience driving business outcomes and with data analytics, preferably direct to customer
- Strong knowledge of product support technologies and tools to drive efficiencies and best practices
- Understanding of healthcare/healthcare IT environment preferred
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.