Vice President of Engineering
Gravyty, the industry leader in AI for social good, seeks a transformative Vice President of Engineering to lead our talented team to the next level of growth. This leader will participate in company strategy and vision and hire, mentor, and guide the engineering team to its full potential. We seek a leader that has the experience to manage our product vision through excellence in execution. You'll partner with other senior leaders across the company to translate technology capabilities into strategic business decisions while driving accountability and metrics ownership to translate strategy into business results.
- Build and foster a culture of engineering excellence and accountability capable of producing best-in-class engineering products with a focus on team, quality, agility, trust, and timely delivery
- Oversee and participate in the development, delivery, and transformation of platforms & products by establishing and consistently executing product strategies and in alignment with a dynamic product roadmap
- Drive modern engineering principles and practices by implementing relevant techniques, processes, and best practices
- Establish and maintain metrics, goals, and quality standards with an emphasis on data security
- Form partnerships with key functional and senior leaders from across the organization
- Proven success building and managing a team that uses Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in daily product iterations, and the continued advancement of those applications
- Demonstrated history of leadership with the ability to drive the recruitment, development, and performance of a world-class distributed engineering team
- Expertise with modern, large-scale data engineering using cloud-native architectures
- Ability to lead the development of resilient, high-performing platforms that can ingest large amounts of data
- Excellent technical communication skills and the ability to effectively interface with clients across all levels of the organization
- Experience working in and leading an Agile/Kanban software development organization
- Knowledge of security practices and systems required to manage highly sensitive data
- Track record of effectively aligning engineering practices with organizational strategy to deliver business results
- Prior experience scaling infrastructure, microservices, and database sharding
- Experience with modern web development technologies
- Interest in implementing incremental and forward-looking technology strategies
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering with a minimum of 5 years in a broad technical leadership role
- Experience working at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with leadership in growth-stage environments a plus
Gravyty is the social good sectors first and leading provider of fundraiser enablement tools powered by artificial intelligence (AI). Fundraisers love Gravyty because AI and machine learning automate the most time-consuming processes that get in the way of doing the work they love developing and cultivating relationships with donors. By empowering frontline fundraisers to personalize outreach more efficiently than ever before, build new relationships faster, and deepen existing relationships with donors through automated stewardship, Gravyty and AI transform whats possible for entire organizations through fundraising. Visit www.gravyty.com to explore how Gravyty and AI expand the fundraising workforce without making new hires, build donor pipelines, inspire giving, and raise revenue for organizations on a mission to change our world.
Gravytys culture is what sets it apart. Our office is casual and collaborative and thrives on forging connectionsboth within and across departments. In addition, we offer a 401K and subsidized medical, dental, and vision benefits.