LinkSquares is the leading AI-powered CLM software suite that helps legal teams optimize contract creation, execution, and analysis. We are dedicated to providing tools to help enable legal teams to provide a higher, faster level of service to their business counterparts, and to drive deals and accelerate revenue. Our business is growing at unprecedented rates, and we are looking for someone to help facilitate that growth and shape the future of the LinkSquares team.
As Vice President of People, you will be the first hire to build and scale the Human Resources and Talent Acquisition function at LinkSquares. As a critical part of the Management Team, you will build the people function at LinkSquares and engage further development and communication of the companys culture. You will create a hiring, employee training and engagement process, and retention strategy that aligns with the companys growth trajectory.
- Partner with business leaders to continue to hire, retain, train, and evaluate employees.
- Formally establish company culture: develop and articulate LinkSquares core values around its high energy, high integrity, diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
- Build and scale the talent acquisition and retention functions: build internal recruiting processes with efficient and scalable hiring processes to attract best-in-class talent.
- Run the performance review process and compensation assessment and planning process.
- Identify strategies to retain, reward, and grow existing employees.
- A proven track record of building, leading and innovating in the HR and Talent space with competencies in the following areas: new employee onboarding, talent acquisition, culture development, DEI, compensation planning, benefits, HR compliance, learning, employee career development, and employee retention.
- A passion for building the HR/People function from the ground up.
- Ability to think strategically and develop scalable solutions to support company goals.
- Experience building culture and supporting Inclusion & Diversity programs.
- Experience working in a leadership position within the HR/People function at an early, high-growth stage company.