Berkshire Grey is looking for a videographer to shoot and edit videos and webinars. This talented and energetic marketer will drive the strategy and execution of compelling webinar and video content. You will be responsible for digital projects that effectively deliver Berkshire Grey’s messages and amplify the brand. This is a new role and your ambition and hard work can drive you down any number of paths for this pioneer in robotic automation.
Serve as our in-house video department to create video content for use on the web, at tradeshows, in sales presentations and for strategic customer projects.
- Develop and evolve our video presentation aesthetic and experience.
- Partner with domain matter experts and engineers to plan and execute the development of effective video content that highlights our industry leading robotic automation solutions.
- Storyboard, shoot and edit internally produced video content.
- Videos will include systems in operation, customer testimonials, product overviews, animated explainer videos and more.
- Go on location at our labs and customer operations to produce videos showing our solutions at work in live environments.
- Work with external vendors to help support the creation of video content when applicable.
- Own our growing YouTube channel.
Serve as the primary marketing lead for developing and owning the webinar program for the marketing organization.
- Partner with technology and industry domain experts in the planning and preparation of materials — ensuring world-class online presentations.
- Create the primary webinar content and ensure domain experts are prepared to present.
- These webinars may consist of a variety of presentation topics including product introductions, technology overviews, use cases, industry trend exposes, and more.
- Work with webinar technology providers to facilitate and host live/recorded webinar presentations.
- Own and maintain our recorded webinar library and develop strategies to promote and drive incremental lead generation.
Key Attributes and Abilities:
- Ability to translate technical information into compelling video storyboards
- Solid grasp for video production techniques along with hands on experience with video and sound editing tools.
- Good eye for design and ability to give and receive creative direction
- Self-starter who works well independently and on a team (must play well with others)
- Extremely well-organized and effective communication skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills are required.
Requirements, Education, and Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on video and webinar production experience
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects or other comparable video production tools
- Bachelor's degree is preferred; Concentration in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Experience presenting projects and concepts
- Experience working with leading webinar providers such as GoTo, WebEx, ON24, etc.
- The ability, (and personality), to work directly with customers and internal teams.
- The ability to travel up to 50%
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a venture-backed company that combines artificial intelligence and intelligent robotics to change the way companies do business. Our company includes a team of world class technology experts recruited from centers of excellence including iRobot, Amazon, Uber, Tesla, Kiva Systems, Google, Microsoft, Carnegie Mellon, MIT, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, Rethink Robotics, Lockheed Martin, BAE, Honeywell, and others. Prior work by this team resulted in more than 30 commercial products and billions of dollars in product revenue. Simply put, our team knows how to produce disruptive products that generate value for our customers.
As a company, we work hard and are creating material impact with our customers. Some would feel the need to say, “we work hard and play hard.” At Berkshire Grey our work is so rewarding that most of us finish a day and think “what could be more amazing?” Our culture is highly collaborative and open, the technical problems are challenging, the business opportunities are magnificent, and the value of your work to the customers and to the world is clear. Indeed, what could be better?
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Benefits include: medical and related insurance, 401k with generous vesting and match models, and a well stocked kitchen.