Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 Changemaker in the Fashion Industry and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOORs exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such as Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, youll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry
What You'll Do:
This is an exciting opportunity to own the end-to-end customer experience for our brand clients across the globe, overseeing the strategy and operations of both the Customer Success team and the Product Support team. This role reports into the Chief Customer Officer and has direct reports in Australia, Europe and North America.
As JOORs VP of Global Customer Experience, you will:
- Own, forecast and drive strong revenue and unit retention, upselling and cross-selling to achieve key revenue targets for global brand retention through accurate forecasting, ongoing team training, and enforcing Salesforce tracking
- Own the Brand Client Lifecycle strategy and execution, developing new (and iterating on existing) processes to ensure a seamless and consistent customer experience, with the goal of shortening time to value and increasing revenue retention
- Build strong relationships and join client meetings with VP and C-level leaders within our key accounts across the globe, coach team on proactive account management strategies, and assist in client escalations
- Partner with Manager of Product Support to continue efforts to efficiently scale support operations and services through third-party partnerships and technology
- Collect and synthesize customer feedback and insights and share back across the organization, to ensure all JOOR team members understand our customers journey and the industry we serve as well as incorporate client feedback into the work we do
- Work closely with cross-functional leaders, including, but not limited to sales, data, retail customer success, product and marketing teams to represent the voice of the brand customer across the organization, influence product and marketing decisions and improve cross-functional operations
- Create strong team culture and career development opportunities for multi-layered team of 50+, with 6 regional/functional leads as direct reports
What We're Looking For:
- 10-15 years of combined experience in technology, account management, fashion/wholesale
- 7+ years in strategic account management, managing own book business and client relationships
- 5+ experience managing large multi-layered global teams
- 5+ years experience at a SAAS company
- Preference for candidates with experience in fashion / wholesale or managing fashion clients
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding retention and revenue targets as an individual contributor and a team leader
- Strong team player and coach/motivator who can inspire and motivate high performance teams while also build positive, collaborative relationships with peers in other departments
- Skilled relationship manager, comfortable establishing c-level relationships and navigating difficult conversations
- Data-minded, excel expert who has experience forecasting key business metrics, and analyzing and leveraging customer data to influence key decisions impacting customers
- Savvy operator with history of building and implementing new processes which successfully helped scale teams
- High-energy and entrepreneurial minded self-starter who is motivated by the opportunity to scale a global team within a high-growth start up changing the industry
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred, bonus points for Outreach experience
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.