Digital and Web Analyst
EF Educational Tours & EF Explore America
Boston, MA, United States
*In accordance with public health guidance, all of our staff are currently working from home. However, our EF culture still runs strong. From virtual happy hours, group workout classes, and collaborative technology, we'll make sure you can stay close to your colleagues -- even from home. We hope to get back to the office at some point in Summer/Fall of 2021, and this role will be based in our Boston office at that time.
EF Educational Tours is seeking a Marketing Analyst who will research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new customers. Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking campaign performance and user behavior across a multi-channel digital platform. To be successful in this role, you should have experience in web analytics and digital marketing strategy.
- Dedicated Marketing Analyst responsible for timely & accurate data collection and reporting.
- Analyze user intent across digital channels and our sales funnel, working with marketing teams to optimize based on insights.
- Measure ROI of online and offline marketing campaigns, establishing reporting benchmarks and cadence.
- Drive conversion rate optimization using quantitative and qualitative tools, including A/B & multivariate testing, personalization, user research.
- Work closely with marketing and development teams to ensure site tagging and data collection is an integral part of every project.
- Keep us up to date on latest best practices and trends in digital marketing.
- Experienced in digital marketing technology including web analytics, email, search, paid and organic social media, and conversational marketing tools.
- A self-starter, able to develop detailed recommendations based on data exploration.
- Someone with polished communication and interpersonal skills; you have the ability to translate the complexity of business issues and analyses into a language anyone can understand.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a curiosity for experimentation and a drive for positive change.
- A passionate student of international travel.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a marketing or data analyst capacity.
- Degree in data analytics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, or relevant field; M.B.A. or M.S. degree is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret complex datasets and distill into succinct next steps.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and PowerBI (or similar data visualization tools).
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Below are just a few reasons why people love working here:
- Travel and Language Programs: EF product discounts
- Restaurant and bar right in the building
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fun offsite outings
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, four weeks starting in your second year
- Charitable matching
- Market leading health insurance
- 401(k) matching
- The people!
*In your application, please upload your resume and cover in the same document.
EF is a large company with a small company feel. We foster a highly collaborative working environment that encourages ideas from every member of the team. Our team members enjoy ample opportunities for experimentation and professional growth. People who thrive here are comfortable working in a creative, flexible, fast paced and innovative environment. We never stop pushing the boundaries of what we can do and where we want to go.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.