Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading companies to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, companies can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines, and processes involved --all in a matter of days.
Companies of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices, and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating machines and devices at the edge, and capturing and analyzing real-time operational data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. It has been recognized as an MES Challenger on the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year, and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
- You build things. Youve built something from the ground up with full intention that it will last.
- You can communicate as well as you can code. You understand the value of discussion and work best in a team that champions clear and frequent communication.
- Youre a self-starter. Youre proud of the work that you do and youre always looking for ways to make your output better.
- Youre eager to learn. Youre excited and capable of learning about new technologies that are both used by and created by Tulip.
- You care about the end user. Your empathy for them is contagious.
What skills do I need?
- Youve done this before. Youve been building on and for the Web for at least four years.
- You know your way around the browser. You understand the difference between Babel and Webpack, and youve built your fair share of React components. You have intimate knowledge of page optimization and caching strategies as well as the intricacies of CSS. Ideally youve also used one or two of these other technologies: Redux, TypeScript, Node.js, Next.js, Twig, Sass, CraftCMS, PHP.
- You work well in a team. Youll be joining a team of engineers, designers, and product people.
- Writing code that implements and supports features like SSO, reusable web components, and internal and external systems integrations.
- Effectively communicating in a small team of marketers, designers, and engineers to create a world class web experience for our users.
- Supporting our content development and marketing teams by providing them with tools they need to deliver value-generating content and make some noise about it.
- Product & Design
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.