Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is looking for Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance experts to join the Professional Services team and support implementations of our Vault Safety solution. We want innovative thinkers with Life Sciences expertise who are ready to challenge the status quo with new technology.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, you will work side-by-side with customers and our senior consultants to implement Vault Safety. In this role, you will support the overall delivery of Vault Safety for our customers. You will define and drive business processes, support the project team in delivering the solution, and guide our customers throughout the implementation programs.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Support life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of Vault Safety
- Execute workshops and lead customer discussions of the Vault Development Cloud
- Lead gap analyses, workshop preparation and delivery, requirements gathering, configuration, validation, and customer training
- Gather customer functional and technical requirements to support business processes; translate requirements into system configuration
- Provide subject matter expertise on Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance for customers and project teams
- Represent Safety Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g. solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle
- Overall 3+ years of experience in Life Sciences, Healthcare, or an adjacent Safety industry
- Experience implementing, supporting, or administrating core business/IT operations with GxP software solutions
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Ability to act with speed to understand business requirements, create corresponding solution designs, and willingness to roll up your sleeves to design software solutions
- Exposure to life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- Ability to travel up to 50% (no current travel due to COVID)
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance processes and regulations
- Experience supporting high impact global system implementation programs as a consultant, business, or IT lead, and/or business sponsor
- Direct experience with systems such as Oracle Argus, ARISg, and/or other drug safety applications
- Life science, computer science, or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in services delivery management and/or systems implementation
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (New Jersey; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; San Diego, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL; RTP, NC; Indianapolis, IN; Columbus, OH)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].