Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
The IT Project Manager - HR Systems will have the opportunity to lead a wide variety of projects across Veevas Human Resources application landscape. This role will lead and facilitate cross-functional teams and maintain oversight across all aspects of project delivery. The IT Project Manager will consistently inspire and drive the team toward on-time achievement of project milestones and implementation of innovative software solutions having the highest quality. The ideal candidate will be a strong partner with the HR department and a servant leader to the team, will be able to organize project activities in a clear and effective manner, and maintain visibility of project execution and status to all stakeholders. IT Project Manager is a highly visible and key position within [email protected].
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally with IT, HR Business Oartners, key stakeholders, and subject matter experts to implement technologies and solutions and/or drive business transformations in the HR area
- Management of all aspects of delivery across the software development life cycle
- Ensure that projects are effectively executed, and that teams are kept focused, energized and on-track to meet the objectives of business initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field. Extended relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 3+ years of Project Management experience required. PMP certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of HR business operations hire to retire
- Experience managing HR systems projects
- Proficient in understanding various project management methodologies (Waterfall, Iterative, Agile) with demonstrated ability to deliver successful project outcomes regardless of approach.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment and effectively liaise with personnel at all levels of the organization. Adaptability, flexibility, and a readiness to work within a dynamic & evolving technology landscape are essential.
- Must have the ability to effectively manage changing priorities, and in doing so, clearly assess and communicate impacts to other team projects & commitments.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects of varying scale & complexity. Proven track record of delivering technical & transformational projects of a global scale is desired.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and collaboration skills are essential for success in this role.
- Must have high proficiency in oral & written communication with the ability to influence others and drive issues & decisions to resolution.
- Driven commitment to team and employee success
- Note: No Immigration Sponsorship or relocation grant is available for this role
Nice to Have
- Project Management/Implementation experience in SaaS environment with third-party vendors
- PMP Certification
- Big Company experience ($1B + in revenue)
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].