Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Do you want to help implement leading cloud solutions in the Life Sciences space? Interested in developing consulting skills while delivering implementation solutions that make our clients more productive and efficient?
Veeva Systems is looking for Consultants with exposure implementing, supporting, or administering core business/IT operations for software solutions to join the Professional Services team. Team members will be implementing the Clinical Operations and Investigator Site Research suites of applications. Candidates for this position with consulting experience, play a core role in the design and roll-out of software solutions, and are technology-forward thinking in the Life Sciences or Healthcare space will thrive in this role.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What Youll Do
- Play a critical role in software implementation projects at Life Sciences companies ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs to Academic Research Centers.
- Rapidly configure and implementation of eTMF, CTMS, Study Startup, and eReg/ISF solutions to support clinical trial data and content management needs.
- Work with customers during the lifecycle of an implementation leading requirements workshops, gap analyses, requirements gathering, configuration, validation, migration, integration, training, and go-live activities.
- Think critically about business requirements to help design a solution for customer success that will see adoption, and ensures alignment of processes to system design and functionality.
- Liaise with customers, managing communication, risks, and project reporting between the project team, customer, and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Strategy, Sales, and other teams across the company.
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle.
- 3+ years of experience working with or for life sciences companies; including, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Healthcare, and Medical Device and Diagnostics organizations with knowledge of document and data control and storage.
- Exposure to business and IT groups in an implementation, administration, or other supporting role for software solutions.
- Experience delivering or supporting workshop material, training, gap analyses, or requirements gathering sessions with business and system stakeholders.
- System implementation experience either as a consultant, business or IT representative for at least one of the following systems: Document Management (Documentum, OpenText, Sharepoint), CTMS, TMF, Study Startup, or eReg/ISF.
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal and formal presentation.
- Ability to act with speed to understand requirements, create corresponding solutions, and willingness to roll up your sleeves to design and implement a Clinical Operations solution.
- Ability to travel 50-75%.
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Oracle Siebel, goBalto, BioClinica CTMS, Medidata Rave CTMS/Strategic Monitoring, Parexel IMPACT, Bio-Optronics Clinical Conductor, PhlexEView, Trial Interactive, DrugDev Site Selection and Payments, WingSpan eTMF and SiteZONE, Complion, Florence eBinders, Forte Oncore and eReg, Veeva Vault, NextDocs, Documentum, SharePoint, other clinical technologies
- Life science, computer science, or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience including knowledge of systems validation
- Experience in services delivery management and/or systems implementation
- Masters degree
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.