Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Team Lead - CDMS manages the Generation Veeva Associate Consultant Development Program hiring process to align with the CDMS Services organization goals and targets, oversees the on-boarding process, and monitors progression of the hires through the program as they work within the Professional Services project teams. This program is for recent graduates or others that have less than two years of professional experience.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What Youll Do
- Align CDP Hiring with needs, support University Recruitment activities; live and learn Veevas Hiring Manifesto, and facilitate hiring process through onboarding
- Manage onboarding activities, including Generation Veeva activities and CDMS training programs
- Implement effective mentoring, learning programs and career pathing for CDPers, monitoring their development in line with promotion criteria
- Sufficiently understand Veevas CDMS offerings and processes in order to appreciate the challenges of the Associates and support their learning
- Ensure Associates engagement and success on projects, providing thoughtful guidance and mentoring
- Assist CDMS business Team Leads with staffing and alignment with associates skills and areas of experience
- 5+ years work experience in Life Sciences technology industry with consistent advancement/demonstrated growth and leadership experience.
- 2+ years team leadership or management experience with larger teams (larger than 10 members) including hiring experience.
- Proven experience in project implementations OR people development/training.
Nice to Have
- CDMS, EDC technology or clinical data management experience
- New hire sourcing and interviewing experience, university recruiting
- Internal training program development
- Experience in remote employee engagement activity planning
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you currently reside in the State of Colorado, relocation would be required for this position.