Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva Vault is a leading cloud document management platform supporting multiple Vault applications for Regulatory, Clinical, Quality, Safety, and Commercial applications. Vault Platform is at the heart of our application suite enabling rich and scalable next-gen applications by developers and customers. In this role, you will work with Vault Application teams, engineers, architects, and customers to build and improve the highly scalable Vault Object Framework. A successful candidate will be passionate about great design, system performance, and customer success.
What You'll Do
- Working with engineers and architects to design and build a scalable object framework and store.
- Own the roadmap, working with Vault Application product managers on features.
- Design easy to use, scalable, and highly performant features.
- Ensure successful product adoption by evangelizing and supporting the use of Vault Platform
- Computer science or related bachelors degree
- 5+ years of experience in product management or implementation services at an enterprise application or development tool software company
- Experience working on enterprise document management systems is a plus
- Experience working on object frameworks, data stores, or any other relevant product areas is a plus.
- Intense curiosity, excellent analytical skills, and strong communications.
Nice to Have
- Hands-on software development experience.
- Experience developing or implementing SaaS Applications
- Background working with cloud infrastructure.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].