Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Product Manager to help build our newest product line, MyVeeva. The MyVeeva product enables patients, doctors, and clinical research coordinators to collaborate remotely, with advanced audio and video capabilities, and reduce the need for in-person visits. This product will change the face of clinical trials, making it more convenient and safe for patients to participate around the globe.
You will work closely with customers, Sales, Consulting, and Engineering teams and the result will improve the lives of millions. If you have a passion for creating world-class products and enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions, you might be a good fit for this position.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT, or TN status) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Be a MyVeeva product evangelist. Become the subject matter expert for internal audiences and external customers
- Hands-on design, prototyping, configuring and validating solutions to ensure we solve the right problems and prioritize them for our patient-facing solutions
- Communicate specific and actionable requirements to the engineering teams for development
- Help to build the product roadmap and work closely with cross-functional teams to prioritize features
- Drive innovation through keeping up with the latest software developments, patient software-related trends and distill them into product recommendations
- Assist Marketing, Sales, and Professional Services with MyVeeva product expertise
- New Veeva Clinical Network Applications Connect Sponsors, Sites, and Patients to Accelerate Clinical Trials
- 5+ years of software product management experience
- Experience in researching and understanding customer and market requirements to develop short and long-term product roadmaps and plans
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Technical background - able to define and write specifications for API-led features. Also comfortable with data modeling and database schemas.
- Agile, adaptable, and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively
- Track record of effectively collaborating with engineering/QA to define, design, and deliver the product
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with patient-facing software solutions
- Experience in building user-centric design and working closely with UI/UX
Nice to Have
- Prior work in software development
- Computer science degree
- Experience with regulatory requirements and privacy laws, such as HIPAA
- Experience developing consumer-facing solutions in mobile and web
- Understanding of the tools/technology required to build a modern web or mobile application
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].