Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
As a member of our Veeva Medical Device Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for demonstrating out Vault Regulatory suite and supporting sales process. You will work with customers to evaluate their requirements and match the Vault solution that best evaluates their requirements.
What Youll Do
- Solution presentations & demonstrations
- RFx Responses
- Solution Workshops and POCs
- Partner Support
- Marketing Event Support
- 5+ years experience in the medical device industry
- Understanding the medical device regulatory process including 510(k) filings and global registrations
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 20-30%
- Energetic self-starter
Nice to Have
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
- Pre-sales experience
- Customer facing consulting or project experience
- Experience with software solutions used by Quality Assurance in the life sciences
Perks & Benefits
- 401K, medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work Remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].