Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
We are currently looking for a Solution Consultant who has a passion for helping our MedTech customers achieve their business vision.
As a Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for educating the customer during the sales cycle, including creating and delivering tailored software demos and architecture presentations.
At Veeva, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow in a fast-paced, unique and exceptional work environment.
What You'll Do
- Engage with Prospects and Customers to perform effective discovery sessions
- Provide compelling demonstrations of the Vault Commercial Content solutions to MedTech customers, including technology-related inquiries
- Refine demonstrations based on needs and trends of the MedTech industry
- Manage demonstration environments for MedTech Vaults
- Bid Management and RFx Responses
- Solution Workshops and POCs
- Solution Design
- Partner Support
- Strategy Support
- Product Management and Development Support
- Marketing Event Support
- 3+ years of experience working either directly in, or as a solution provider/consultant to the life sciences industry
- Understanding of SaaS/Could solutions and technology
- Understanding of commercial and medical/scientific content preparation and its respective review/approval life cycle within the life science industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 20-30%
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
Nice to Have
- Pre-sales experience
- Experience with Veeva Products
- Understanding of the unique nature of commercial and medical marketing processes for MedTech companies
- Familiarity with tools outside the current Veeva ecosystem (i.e. Medical & Promotional Support tools)
Perks & Benefits
- 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Work Remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].