US Immigration Manager
Talent is our most important competitive advantage at Wayfair and investing in our foreign national population is a critical part of this strategy. The Immigration team at Wayfair partners with our key stakeholders to create a best in class immigration experience for our international population. The US Immigration Manager will serve as the subject matter expert for immigration inquiries.
We are looking to hire a US Immigration Manager to help develop solutions to address both our foreign nationals and business needs while maintaining a strong working relationship with our immigration vendor. We are looking for someone to ensure business and customer needs are met, provide consultations to recruiting, Talent, and the business for highly complex cases, manage escalations, vendor performance and overall compliance. Works in close partnership with Talent teams to ensure immigration processes are integrated and supported in the Wayfair service environment.
The position requires you to be highly collaborative as you work closely with senior partners within several teams including Talent, Finance and Legal across Wayfair.
What Youll Do
- Serve as the first point of contact for green card processing, including milestones, timelines, and action items.
- Partner with our external law firm to ensure timely employment-based immigration filings.
- Provide exceptional customer service to international employees, including 1x1 meetings to discuss their individual cases.
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to develop company wide and individual level immigration strategies.
- Improve processes for a high volume H-1B Lottery and green card programs.
- Ensure I-9 compliance for all new hires and employees who require I-9 reverification.
- Use data to provide strategy recommendations, benchmark progress, provide quarterly updates to leadership, and show results.
- Update key stakeholders with immigration changes and the impact of regulation changes on the business.
- Create and deliver presentations and training materials for employees.
Who You Are
- 5+ years work experience with high volume employment-based immigration, including batch PERM recruitment, multi-slot LCAs and RFEs
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. immigration laws and processes
- Experience in reporting, data analysis and creating robust dashboards
- Proven track record improving immigration processes and employee experience
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Willingness to address difficult situations and communicate impacts effectively
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and escalate appropriately
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.