Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Crossix Analytics is a business within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics, innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides most life sciences companies with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
The success of our customers is critical to Veeva. Our commitment to customer success is delivered by fostering partnerships and providing best-in-class service to our customers.
Crossix Analytics Services Directors help customers obtain maximum value from Crossix Analytics Products. They possess strong analytics acumen, as well as customer success experience, and apply that within the Lifesciences marketing space to guide strategic decisions and insights.
Leveraging their knowledge and skillsets, Analytics Services Directors support current clients by showcasing Crossix Analytics Products and Services, sharing best practices, managing ongoing client relationships, and working with a team to execute on the analytics. Successful candidates will possess strong analytics skills, communication skills, and client relationship-building skills.
What You'll Do
- Drive and execute your assigned business goals, including client adoption and use of data to make strategic decisions.
- Lead a team in the qualitative and quantitative insights to help pharmaceutical and healthcare companies make better and more informed marketing decisions.
- Leverage knowledge of healthcare marketing to deliver client satisfaction within assigned client portfolio, demonstrating expert knowledge of client business category.
- Independently manage a significant book of business.
- Communicate with partners and clients, building relationships and seen as a strategic point of contact.
- Manage results-driven internal client teams.
- Develop timelines and measurable expectations for all client/internal deliverables.
- Coach, train, mentor in project and client service best practices.
- Support product development efforts through client services feedback.
What You've Done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 10 years in an analytical role, preferably as a marketing analyst
- 5+ years of successful client services experience
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and co-workers
- Ability to use Critical Thinking to identify issues or concerns prior to them becoming a problem
- Experience with pharma, healthcare consumer marketing desired
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].