Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Associate Product Manager for OpenData North America will be responsible for the quality of a reference data product offering, identify data enhancements, support the sales and customer success processes, and queue data changes for stewardship. The ideal candidate blends an analytical mind with a passion for data and innovation in the Life Sciences industry.
What Youll Do
- Innovate to establish new data quality monitoring/management processes specific to Healthcare Organizations (HCOs) and the affiliations between Healthcare Professionals (HCP) and HCOs
- Using SQL, conduct data analyses to assess status and quality of product offering
- Conduct a deep dive into the Data Change Requests (DCR) process to identify ways to reduce DCRs and/or resolve them more efficiently
- Write clear business requirements needed to execute on key initiatives and interact with Engineering throughout the product enhancement process
- Act as an SME to external and internal customers via a thorough understanding of the OpenData product and data model
- Effectively communicate product value and support Sales and Customer Success teams on customer calls, as needed
- Establish a good understanding of other Veeva products to facilitate cross-functional projects
- 2+ years working with life sciences data
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proficient with SQL, Tableau, or equivalent
- Versatile communication skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders both internally and with customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Data Analytics, or other relevant disciplines
- Candidate must be local to Fort Washington, PA
Nice to Have
- 3+ years working with reference data in the Life Sciences industry
- Direct exposure to or experience in product management teams
Perks & Benefits
- 401K with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Health, vision, and dental care options
- Life insurance
- Onsite gym in Fort Washington office complex
- Free weekly lunch or breakfast in Fort Washington office
- Onsite cafeteria
- Allocation for personal development
- Allocation for charitable donations
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].