At EF, people and innovation are at the core of everything we do, and we are searching for a savvy talent-seeker to help us grow our community of creative entrepreneurs. As the Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will be a key member of our central Recruitment and Employee Development (RED) Team. You will focus on accelerating and diversifying talent pipelines for high-priority roles across the business. In collaboration with the wider recruitment team and business stakeholders, you will develop and execute a sourcing strategy that answers our needs of today and prepares us for future growth. You are someone who loves the hunt and delights in winning people over, and you are passionate about building a workforce that reflects the rich diversity of our world.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with other recruiters and business stakeholders to identify the highest priority roles for proactive sourcing
- Articulate sourcing strategy with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process
- Source active and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, and relationship building
- Engage and maintain a pipeline for future hiring needs
- Be the ultimate EF ambassador, and articulate a compelling vision to passive candidates of why they should want to work here
- Maintain and source partnerships that help expand EF’s brand and network, with a targeted focus on diversity
- Plan and host events (virtual for now) to attract talent prospects
Your skills include: Any or all of the below things! If this role sounds like a good fit, but you don’t tick every box, we would still like to hear from you. We understand great teams of people have different backgrounds and experiences. It never hurts to take a chance and apply.
- 4-6 years of experience in recruitment/sourcing, with a focus on developing diverse pipelines of talent
- Experience building a sourcing strategy and finding new and creative ways to fill roles and find talent
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and navigating an ATS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Metrics and goal-driven, with a nothing-is-impossible attitude
Why you’ll love working here:
Work in our beautiful Cambridge office where you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming and employee-run social groups (including our “EFinity” groups: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]). You can expect:
- Eligibility for our Workplace Flexibility Program: our pilot hybrid work model with up to two days of remote work per week, after your initial onboarding
- Robust professional growth opportunities including monthly trainings, workshops, and inspiring talks with global leaders and experts
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two) and nine paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Paid international business travel
- Wellness benefits and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- $1500 annual tuition reimbursement and $500 annual charity matching
- EF program discounts including travel, language schools, childcare, and more
- Dependent care, healthcare, and commuter flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.