Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Services Engagement Manager (SEM) is responsible for setting our customers up for success and representing the entire value proposition and effort behind a Veeva Commercial Product Implementation. This critical role ensures successful customer engagements during the scoping and planning phase to establish the right strategy for implementation success for Commercial Product implementations. The SEM is an integral part of the sales cycle, acting as a solution expert working in close alignment with the Veeva Sales and Services teams.
This is a work anywhere, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What Youll Do
- Utilizing Commercial Life Sciences experience and Veeva product knowledge the SEM will structure the right solution, set the right expectations, and identify the appropriate project charter; including staffing, timeframes, and associated costs.
- Align closely with Sales and Services teams to provide implementation proposals and establish confidence with prospects in our ability to delivery
- Develop and deliver Proposals and Statements of Work for Commercial Product implementations and consulting services
- Set client and internal stakeholder expectations correctly with a focus on long-term success.
- Provide awareness and alignment with partner ecosystem
- Position support, training and other solutions that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Travel estimate: Less than 25%
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in facilitation
- Ability to engage audiences of varying perception levels both remotely and in-person
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- 5+ years experience delivering consulting services, including involvement in selling services
- Commercial Life Science experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven success in selling services
- Ability to travel (Less than 25%)
Nice to Have
- Direct Life Sciences Content Management Solution experience, preferably within the Sales and Marketing space
- Experience with Cloud-based solution deployment
- Background includes exposure to compliance and validation standards in the Life Sciences industry
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.