Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is looking for an Associate Manager of Marketing Programs/Field Marketing to join our growing team. A great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from and contribute to a high-caliber team at high-growth company and make a real impact across many areas including communications, demand generation, events, and digital marketing. If you are smart, resourceful, results-driven, strive for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be a great role for you.
What You'll Do
- Support with the development and execution of field marketing plans; includes customer and prospect communications, event and webinar execution, and customer conference support
- Lead and support a broad mix of marketing programs across multiple Veeva teams
- Coordinate with internal teams such as product marketing, creative services, content, product, customer success, sales, public relations, social media, and digital team to manage field marketing program components
- Manage program (webinars, customer meetings) logistics and execution
- Help organize and coordinate Veeva and industry events, including logistics, internal and external communications, speaker management, event app management, and reporting
- Conduct online research to help build and maintain complete, accurate contact lists for marketing and sales
- Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, SlideShare, Facebook, YouTube, Google AdWords, and other outlets
- Assist with weekly and monthly marketing program reporting and metrics (events, campaigns, Google analytics, Google ad words etc.).
- 3+ years of B2B enterprise software or high growth SaaS startup marketing experience
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels in the organization
- Well organized with very high attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google applications
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, and marketing automation platform experience (Pardot)
- Growth minded and a team player with a positive attitude
Nice to Have
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and marketing operations
- Experience in a high-growth software or technology company.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].