Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Love consulting but tired of the travel? Looking for an opportunity to do something new, exciting, and with a clear value proposition for your customer? Veeva Systems is looking for a Managed Services Consultant who has a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision.
The Managed Services Consultant is a member of our Commercial Services team who provides remote post-implementation administration configuration support for customers using our commercial and medical content management solutions (Vault PromoMats & Vault Medical).
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. There is no work location requirement. This is a customer-facing, non-travel role. There may be travel opportunities at select times of the year for internal events.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Provide post-go-live consulting and administrative support for multiple clients
- Configuration of users and groups, document types and fields, lifecycles and workflows, notifications, and security
- Bulk import/export of content and data
- Analysis and deployment of new product features
- Maintenance of production and sandbox environments
- Creation of reports and dashboards
- 3+ years experience with configuring/supporting/implementing content management software
- Customer service or consulting experience
- Ability to quickly understand client requirements and needs and articulate potential solutions
- Experience fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience
Nice to Have
- Project management experience
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles, types, and taxonomies
- Understanding of life sciences compliance requirements
- Experience with Veeva Vault, OpenText, Documentum/EMC, Liquent, and/or Next Docs
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Charitable Giving Program
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.