Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Crossix Analytics is a business within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics, innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides most life sciences companies with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
We are looking for a dynamic leader to join our growing Audience Segments team in New York. You will serve as a key player in our business's commercial success, ensuring widespread adoption of our data products. In this role, you will develop deep relationships with our customers and media partners and collaborate with cross-functional leaders of our product, marketing, partnerships, and sales teams. This role requires a deep understanding of the programmatic and addressable media space.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the commercial success of the Crossix Audience Segments business, executing the go-to-market strategy
- Consult with customers to optimize the use of Crossix Audience Segments with campaign goals and customer targets
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and media partners
- Develop and deliver client-facing presentations and case studies
- Owns responses to RFIs/RFPs
- Advise our product management team on market dynamics and evolving customer needs
- Support marketing events
- 5+ years of media-related work experience with a track record of advancement
- Strong knowledge of the programmatic and addressable media space
- Experience selling to and working with media agencies and media partners, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to dive into details
- Ability to travel for customer meetings, internal events, and conferences
Nice to Have
- Experience in the healthcare space
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].