Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Crossix Analytics is a business within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics, innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides most life sciences companies with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
We are looking for a high-performing leader to join our growing Audience Segments team in New York. You will serve as a key driver in our business commercial success, ensuring widespread adoption of our audience-targeting solutions. You will build meaningful relationships with our customers and deliver the highest quality audience solutions to exceed client expectations.
The position is offered at multiple levels of seniority.
What You'll Do
- Defend our market leader position through accelerated audience revenue growth
- Identify, pitch, and launch new brands and campaigns
- Manage existing client relations and seek account growth opportunities
- Build meaningful relationships with customers and serve as a strategic thought partner or an extension of their team
- Ensure we exceed client expectations
- Elevate our go-to-market standards for all Solutions Consultants
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem with 5+ years experience at a DSP, SSP, media platform, or Agency
- High-performing sales professional, with a track record of achieving goals, developing new business, and managing strategic accounts
- Expert data storyteller
- Commitment to building meaningful relationships through a consultative sales approach
- Enjoys an adaptive work environment and has strong time management and prioritization skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in the healthcare space
- Existing relationships with key agency customers
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Base pay: $220,000.00 - $250,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and expected contributions.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].